Location: Home based
Reports to: Project Implementation Director
We recognise that the successful onboarding of any SaaS platform is the single most important factor of customer success. Our Product Onboarding Consultants are experts in the Concerto software platform and how it must be deployed to meet industry best practises and deliver maximum value to our customers.
As a commercially focussed organisation, we expect our Product Onboarding Consultants to successfully onboard customers within the timeframes provided, managing the customers’ expectations and budget throughout each of the implementation phases. In addition, our Onboarding Consultants act as the voice of the customer and therefore must help shape the direction of our product strategy and roadmap, playing a critical role in the future direction of our business.
Moreover, the Onboarding Consultant will need to build strong working relationships and work closely with other internal teams (e.g. Sales, Software Development, Helpdesk) when required to successfully onboard new customers.
The Concerto headquarters are based in Warrington, Cheshire, therefore an applicant from the North West would be preferable. However, clients and prospects are based nationally and occasionally internationally, so the Product Onboarding Consultant can be home-based. Occasional travel to both offices will be required for team meetings.
Qualifications / Experience
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in property/asset related industry
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience delivering software implementation solutions
- Proven ability to translate client requests into written specifications
- Quick learner with a passion for software technologies and ability to understand
- Ability to map processes and have worked in a large process mapping project
- Understanding of organisational change management and worked within a large change management project
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office products
- Deep understanding of common software implementation methodologies
- Excellent customer relationship acumen
- Ability to absorb New Product / Service Knowledge
- Ability to engage with multiple projects &; customers at the same time and manage priorities
- Excellent organisation, communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to lead and facilitate customer workshops and sessions
- Commercial experience a plus as up-sell and cross sell opportunities will be present
- Acted as project manager/budget controller for property related software projects
- Member of Institute of Workplace and Facilities Management
- PMI or PMP certification
- Understanding of relational databases and MS SQL
In addition to this Bellrock also offers the successful candidate employer contributed pension scheme and a Company Retail Discount Scheme.
If you are interested in applying, please submit your CV and covering letter via the link
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE.