Software Implementation Consultant / Project Manager
Concerto is a provider of .NET technologies, developing next generation browser based Project and Programme Management and Asset Management solutions for both public and private sector clients.
Concerto is looking for a professional, motivated software implementation consultant / project manager to join our thriving software company based in Frodsham, Cheshire.
You will have at least two years commercial experience implementation software solutions into large organisations. You will be from a project management background and will have ideally worked within both private and public sectors. The ideal person will have excellent organisational, communication and presentation skills.
- Project Management (PRINCE2) experience
- A demonstrable understanding of the full software implementation life cycle
- Ability to Manage enhancements/modification requests
- Ability to deliver workshops to capture requirements and define solutions
- A demonstrable understanding of the software testing and quality assurance process
- Excellent computer systems literacy and experience of working with application software
- Proven problem solving and customer facing skills
- An understanding of SQL
- Account Management skills
- Crystal reporting
We are looking for someone with a strong personality, enthusiasm, dynamism and energy that will inspire successful development.
What’s in it for you
– Work as part of a small dynamic company with individuals who share a positive approach and vision to make Concerto the best it can truly be
– Develop your career within a company where fresh ideas and collaborative working are the norm
– Stand out and make a difference to the performance of the company
– Casual dress in the office
– Regular company social events
Salary and Package
£27,500 – £32,500 per annum dependent upon experience
25 days a year holiday
Stakeholder pension scheme