Concerto is delighted to announce a new contract with the Government of Bermuda to implement its property asset management solution.
Bermuda is a British Island Territory located in the North Atlantic. It has a large and diverse property portfolio, which is managed by the public Land and Buildings department within the Central Government.
With a property portfolio managed in very much the same way as here on the British mainland, the government of Bermuda selected Concerto to manage their property portfolio and bring together all property related functionality under one roof, including
- maintaining and implementing a property asset management plan;
- providing property and land related management services to all ministries;
- landlord management for all Government owned properties;
- licenses and lease management for the foreshore and seabed;
- ensuring all properties are adequately insured;
- providing facilities management for all buildings;
- providing maintenance, repairs and minor renovations for all buildings.
“We are very much looking forward to working with the Government of Bermuda. The system will be set up in Bermuda Dollars and is a great fit for their requirements. We are looking forward to our first visit!”
– Project Manager, Concerto
Acting as a central hub, Concerto brings together all property management related functionality under one roof. It links your finance system, your project environment and you asset and operational management together to facilitate holistic, collaborative and highly efficient management of your assets. The functionality is rich and organisations can select the functionality they require from an array of components, which are configurable to internal processes.