Our second lucky member of staff is on the plane to Bermuda today to deliver a 5 day training program to the staff at the Government of Bermuda.
The government of Bermuda recently went live with Concerto, having selected to solution to manage their property portfolio and bring together all property related functionality under one roof. these functions include
- maintaining and implementing a property asset management plan;
- providing property and land related management services to all ministries;
- landlord management for all Government owned properties;
- licenses and lease management for the foreshore and seabed;
- ensuring all properties are adequately insured;
- providing facilities management for all buildings;
- providing maintenance, repairs and minor renovations for all buildings.
Concerto’s senior Trainer, Stuart will be delivering a 5 day training program to cover a number of aspects of the Concerto solution including:
- project management
- states management
- condition surveys
- estates management
- help desk
The Help Desk will be going live on the 15th May.