Concerto Support Services is a provider of .NET technologies, developing next generation browser based Project and Programme Management and Asset Management solutions for both public and private sector clients.
Concerto is looking for an ambitious, entrepreneurial and experienced Account Manager to join our thriving software company. This person will be responsible for all aspects of a customer’s relationship with the company, working closely with all customer-facing teams to ensure that each customer receives the highest standards of service.
This is an exciting role for the right person who wants to make a difference.
– Manage customer relationships. Build relationships with the senior business and financial executives who influence purchasing decisions in customer organisations
– Focus on maintaining day to day relationships with technical and property/project management decision makers
– Oversee client relationships and develop new business from existing clients
– Ensure that all departments understand customers’ requirements and respond with the right quality of service
– Coordinate the work of technical support teams to provide customers with the different services they need throughout their contract, including solution design, installation, training, user support and maintenance
– Develop plans to maximise business opportunities with each customer
– Work with the Marketing Department to engage on campaigns
– Set up meetings with decision makers, and arrange presentations and documentation to ensure that the company achieves the position of preferred supplier
– Build trust and strengthen relationships by keeping customers informed on how Concerto can help their business. Prepare briefings on the business, technical and financial benefits of technology and collaborate with customers to develop customised solutions.
– Prepare various reports surrounding the metrics of the sales department
Desired Skills and Experience:
– A proven account management track record in IT software solutions
– A creative self starter with drive and enthusiasm
– A good knowledge of IT and communications products
– Experience cross selling different products services to the existing customer base
– Experience working with public sector accounts would be advantageous
– Be able to create and work customer account plans
– Be able to track and report on all sales activity
– Be able to provide clients with financial models and ROI analysis
– Relationship and pipeline management with zero attrition with clients
– Be able to accurately forecast on a monthly basis
What’s in it for you?
– Work as part of a small dynamic company with individuals who share a positive approach and vision to make concerto the best it can truly be
– Develop your career within a company where fresh ideas and collaborative working are the norm
– Stand out and make a difference to the performance of the company
– 25 days holiday
– Excellent package / benefits
– Casual dress in the office
– Regular company social eventsApply Now